Friday, May 18, 2012

Heros and the like.

Hi to all the other fans,

I was just going to share a little story.  On Monday I believe it was, these people from the school paper (or magazine I can't remember which) asked if I wanted to stand behind a podium and share who my hero was.  I jumped at the chance! When they told me to go ahead  I told them my hero was Mr. Manson himself.  The girl behind the camera got the biggest grin on her face.

Now let me explain, he's my hero because he's had a pretty hard life, and was getting blamed for shit (maybe he still is, I don't know for sure), that a lot of people may not be strong enough to live through.  He made it through all of that though without even considering killing himself, and when he went through his major dark period, he didn't kill himself then either.  He just put all that into his music and art and that's what makes him a true hero to me in my eyes.  Also if people would just get past his image, they'd see what a talented, smart, and quite funny man he actually is. 

Well, that's it for today. and don't forget tonight his show in Minnesota, Tomorrow in Wisconsin, and Sunday in Ohio, and the Canary Island show is canceled.

Until later,

~Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment