Friday, June 8, 2012

Manson and Movies

Hi to all the other Manson Lovers,

I haven't blogged in a while, school will do that to you (fucking finals week) but I'm back so be happy.

 I noticed a new movie the Born Villain has been in (I've already seen Lost Highway, as well as The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things) .  It's called Wrong Cops Chapter One and it isn't that bad.  For anyone who hasn't seen it, Manson plays a kid with braces (and so awkward he's adorable) that loves music and gets 'kidnapped' by a cop that deals weed to people.

I recommend this movie to people who haven't seen it and love Manson.  The next few dates for the Hey Cruel World Tour are as follows (I'll post the times if I can find them) :

June 9th: Belgrade, Serbia @ the IQ Music Festival
June 12th: Kaunas, Lithuania @ Kaunas Arena
June 15th: Gothenburg, Sweden @ the Metaltown Festival
June 16th: Copenhagen, Denmark @ Copenhell
July 5th: London, England @ 02 Academy Brixton
July 6th: Liege, Belgium @ the Les Ardentes Festival

Well that's it for tonight, I'll blog some time during the weekend or next week.

---------------------^---------------'---{@
~ Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment