Friday, July 13, 2012

New Tour

Hello to all the Manson maniacs.

I haven't posted in a while because I went on vacation and now I'm back.

Well the other day I was scrolling down my facebook news feed and noticed my best friend posted a poster for a one night only date in Phoenix, AZ with Rob Zombie.  I thought it was cool, then the next day I found out, via Manson's facebook page, he's going to be touring with Rob Zombie on the Twins of Evil Tour. I think it's quite awesome that those two are getting together for a tour with each other (especially since they always play Zombie after Manson on my Manson Pandora station), so I'd like to wish him all the luck with the new tour and I'll post the dates when it comes closer to the time, or you can check out the dates at his website.

That's all I have for now, post again soon.

~ Z.

As for the Hey Cruel World Tour:

July 14: Warsaw, Poland @  Stodola
July 15: Prague, Czech Republic @ Lucerna Hall
July 16: Dornbirn, Austria @ Messehalle | Poolbar Festival
July 19: Carcassonne, France @ La Citadelle / Theatre Jean Deschamps
July 21: Benicassim, Spain @ Headlining Costa De Fuego festival

No comments:

Post a Comment